Collect some catering for your party or event, or just to prepare yourself for the week.
All prices include GST.
Sesame Lavosh: $50 per batch (around 80 pieces)
Salty, delicious middle eastern crisp bread. Perfect to nibble on with a glass of something, or can be enjoyed with a dip too. Flavoured with Parmesan & Onion or Fennel for the Vegans. You can order half or a quarter of a batch if you like, but you would not regret ordering a whole batch!
Spiced Nuts: $50 (800 grams)
Canterbury nuts: Rosemary & Cayenne Pepper GF, Can be Vegan
Talking Nuts: Sweet & Spice coated nuts GF
Sausage Rolls: $15 per dozen
Made with loads of vegetables, I can make these with or without sesame seeds (my kids don’t like seeds, I LOVE sesame seeds, you can choose!). Heat at 150 degrees for about 10 min or until they’re smelling delicious.
Thai Chicken Rolls: $15 per dozen
Chicken Breast, Coriander, Thai spices…delicious dipped in sweet chilli sauce!
Tartlets: $24 per dozen
Serve these hot, warm or cold. Great with salad as a lunch item. Super tasty at a function. Choose from these fabulous flavours or request your own flavour combo! Heat at 150 degrees for about 8 min or until they’re smelling delicious.
- Zesty Mint & Pea Feta Tartlets
- Zucchini & Salami Tartlets
- Goats Cheese and Pumpkin
- Roasted Vegetable with Basil (Vegan)
- Tomato & Fennel with a Cauliflower & Cashew Topping (Vegan)
- Mushroom (Vegan)
I can cut a batch into anywhere from 12 to 30 scrolls, depending on the size you want. Great for brunch, picnics, morning or afternoon tea. Best eaten fresh on the day they’re made, they also freeze well so you can pop them in school lunch boxes too!
- Cinnamon (includes currants & sultanas) with Organic Vanilla Drizzle
- Jaffa (Chocolate and Orange)
- Ham & Cheese
- Ham, Cheese & Tomato
- Sundried Tomato and Cheese
- Pesto & Cheese
- Absurdly Nice Salted Caramel Slice GF
- Snicker G GF (Salted Caramel Slice with a layer of freshly roasted peanuts in the caramel)
- Ginger Crunch
- Raspberry & Lemon Krummeltorte
- Lemon Curd Shortbread
- Lime Slice
- SugarFree Brownie (Well, except for the sugar in the choc-chips)
- Hedgehog (with or without Almonds)
Cut into 20 square or 32 rectangle pieces. Or uncut.
- Passionfruit Yo-yos
- Totally Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oaty Choc Chip Cookies
- Viking Cookies (Cardamom and White Chocolate)
- Raspberry and White Choc Chip Cookies
- Monte Carlo’s
- Banana Bread
- Raspberry & Coconut Teacake (can be vegan)
- Banana & Apricot Loaf
Ideal for school lunch boxes